GraphicOne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
S.O.T.W #3 Voting thread is open!...................S.O.T.W #4 has started, new experience, The GRAPHIC EDITION!..............New Group Announcement, check out the announcement section!..........Also really looking for people to be part of the GFX Team, possible instant access if you are interested!..... Sorry all if you have started your entries for SOTW 4 but I recently changed the theme so go check it out!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TECH NIN3
Admin
TECH NIN3

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT   BIG ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:12 pm

So after some long thinking about it, I am going to step down from this site and give it to whomever wants it. I got too much going on and I really don't have time for this site like I thought I would. You don't have to pay anything to take over, since it is a free forum. Basically I thought after a month things would be booming, but I guess I thought wrong, since everything started out great the site has pretty much gone nowhere, and I see people have been on the site everyday and thats great and all, but when the people are here they really don't do anything. So once again I am stepping down and the first person to post here and let me know that they want it,I will make them Admin and they can try to do what they want with it. I have given whomever a great start to a free forum, now all you have to do is keep it going if you should chose to.

Goodluck,
TECH NIN3
Back to top Go down
https://graphicone.darkbb.com
Crimshaw
Sectional Moderator
Crimshaw

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT   BIG ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Hmmm....

How it saddens me to see you have to do this Tech. I rather enjoy it here because I'm not exactly what you would call an "active" poster, but I am online a lot. Oh well, good luck with whatever you have going on in your life.
Back to top Go down
discovery
Admin
discovery

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT   BIG ANNOUNCEMENT EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:57 pm

It's a small but mighty fine community!
Back to top Go down
TECH NIN3
Admin
TECH NIN3

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT   BIG ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 am

Well, I think I am still sure about my decision as for now, I don't know what will happen, so..
Back to top Go down
https://graphicone.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT   BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GraphicOne :: Welcome :: Annoucements & Welcome :: Annoucements & Rules-
Jump to: